VTech Laser 200 Gamebase
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:57 pm
A little Christmas gift: the humble VTech Laser 200.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mpr-v- ... sp=sharing
- Change gamebase paths as usual. Mine is D:\Gamebase\...
- First time you run a game, both VZem and JVZ emulators, you will have to manually point to the folder where games are unzipped (usually C:\GBGame\0) and open the game. From then on, the process will be authomatic.
- Many games offer detailed instructions on both the objective and controls. "M" "," "Q" "A" "Z" and "Space" are very common control keys.
- Although JVZ emulator games allows joystick control, in some cases it does not really work. Control tab indicates which games work effectively with physical joystick.
- VZem has joystick mapped to the numpad arrows and 5. As far as I know it does not allow to play with physical joysticks.
Merry Christmas, control the dose of wine and enjoy!!!