Vectrex Demo & Gamebase
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:20 pm
- Original Vectrex games in user42's Vectrex gamebase.
- Almost 300 homebrew demos and games with screenshots and extras.
- Customized overlays for more than 100 games, plus some psychodelic ones for all games in MAME.
- MAME updated to 0.202 version (compilled by .mad.).
- Added Parajve emulator (emulates VecVoice and Light Pen). Credits to .mad. for the script and making it work with portable java.
- Change gamebase paths if needed. Mine is D:\GameBase\Vectrex...
...and then, edit the path in the following files with a text editor:
-D:\GameBase\Vectrex\Scripts\parajve.txt (last line) > "Run_Program(D:\GameBase\Vectrex\Emulators\ParaJVE\ParaJVE_...)"
Greetings to .mad, OX, Dax, Seiya, sjakie43 and all the gamebase creators. And to all who like the old games.
Hope you like it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GEvWMc ... sp=sharing