I just updated everything to the 1.6 version and updated WinUAE also to the new version.
I am just starting to learn how to use the Gamebase engine. When I first installed everything, I clicked on a game and it ran and loaded in WinUAE fine.
However now when I click a game it shows the WB prompt in WinUAE.
For some reason now, GameBase is not passing along the disk information to WinUAE. When I look at the floppies, the fields are now blank.
What changed or where or what do I look at to fix this. I assume it is some kind of configuration error someplace.
I know before that GB passed along and automatically filled in the fields for the disks (.adf and .zip location) but now it is not.
I HAVE checked all my paths again, I HAVE rescanned everything and it shows I am missing 0 of the game disk files. WinUAE is just not loading the disk because its floppy disk field is blank now when I start it from GB.
Can anyone help with this...
Also, Is there ANY kind of comprehensive documentation to explain all of this plus about TOSEC, SPS, WHDLoad etc etc...
It would be really nice to have ONE nice tutorial and explanation of how to set ALL of those up with Gamebase, exactly what they are, how to use them and configure them.
Right now I don't understand how to really use TOSEC vs SPS vs WHDLoad vs Gamebase and so forth.... If someone has something like this as well, please let me know..
Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums. An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!
Discuss the Commodore Amiga database that uses the GameBase Frontend.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests