Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

New, and old but still not sure whats up.

Are you having problems setting up GB64 on your machine? Ask your questions in here!

Moderator: Jimbo

notelpats

New, and old but still not sure whats up.

Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:47 am

I'm new to this emulator stuff for the C64, but I've had mine since they first came out. I downloaded a ton of games this week from all over the web, about 4000 to be exact, then I found Gamebase. I set my path, and nothing works. I tried a new data base, one theat was already made up for me, and still nothing works. I have to manually install each file to do any good. am I going to have to use only games found on this site to get them to verify or am I missing a step? also, I wanted t0 download from Nostalga to get the screen shots, but it says it needs a password. I don't have one.
Gu

Re: New, and old but still not sure whats up.

Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:05 am

notelpats wrote:I'm new to this emulator stuff for the C64, but I've had mine since they first came out. I downloaded a ton of games this week from all over the web, about 4000 to be exact, then I found Gamebase. I set my path, and nothing works. I tried a new data base, one theat was already made up for me, and still nothing works. I have to manually install each file to do any good. am I going to have to use only games found on this site to get them to verify or am I missing a step? also, I wanted t0 download from Nostalga to get the screen shots, but it says it needs a password. I don't have one.
This is for all Emule Users:

It includes the following stuff:

Database:
- C64music_5.3.tar.gz
- gb64sounds.zip
- gb64splash.zip
- gb64v01s.rar
- gb64v1musicianphotos.zip
- sp2w.zip
- gb64v01.exe

Emulators:
- Vice
- CCS64

Programm:
- bolyx.zip
- quick64v10b30sep99.zip
- gbv095_setup_full.exe
- vbrun60.exe

ed2k://|file|-=.[.Gamebase].=-..[.shared.by.irc.euirc.net.#warez-house.].rar|138700393|4ffa11669172cd21aef19f0077839ef5|/

Return to “GB64 Help!”