Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

GBC_v05.mdb

Are you having problems setting up GB64 on your machine? Ask your questions in here!

Moderator: Jimbo

joebucci
Keen Member
Keen Member

GBC_v05.mdb

Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:55 am

Where can I obtain the file "GBC_v05.mdb"? Can anyone send it to me? I want to add the Longplays to my collection.

Thanks,
Joe Bucci
mailto:joebucci@netzero.net

Thanks again!
Joe Bucci
.mad.
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:19 am

Have you checked the Download page?
all the work adding the Longplays has been done.

http://www.gb64.com/files/gb64v05.exe
http://www.gb64.com/files/Longplays070819.zip
joebucci
Keen Member
Keen Member

Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:10 pm

Yes, I downloaded everthing on the page yesterday. I must confess though, I haven't installed the v5 setup yet. I just received a "gift" from my son of the v4 "Games&Stuff" CD. So I just needed to download everything else.

In the "longplay" zip there is only a script file allowing you to "add" the longplays that can be downloaded, I assume so I wouldn't have to download them individually. When I attempted to run the script, I just got an error message. (Forgot what it said.. sorry) Had something to do with that "GBC_v05.mdb" file though. Maybe because the script needs to "see" that file?

Today, I'll probably "Install" the whole thing, and see what I've got, and go from there. Is the "GBC_v05.mdb" file put in place with the installation? Can the v5 Database be used with the v4 Games CD?

Thanks!
Joe Bucci
.mad.
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:16 pm

Yes you can use the GB64v4 files with GB64v5 database,
but after you install v5, you will need to re config all the DIR paths and download all the updated files.

Return to “GB64 Help!”