Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Gamebase ST: Important News

Discuss the Atari ST database that uses the GameBase Frontend.

Moderators: Jimbo, Cord, Paul Thompson

Paul Thompson
Keen Member
Keen Member

Gamebase ST: Important News

Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:08 am

Hi

Just to let everyone know that you should be able to download the Extras for Gamebase ST through Emule or Kazaa, just do a search for GBST_Extras to find it. Please be aware it quite big, 52MB in fact and so it may to you a while if you have a slow connection! Also be aware that this is the extras only, you will still need the GBST_Project_V01 file from the Gamebase ST homepage which has been updated for even more extras.

So what exactly is in the GBST extras:

All 50 games
43 Boxscans
20 Adverts
Instructions
Maps
Emulators
and other items

Unzip the file to C:\AtariST for Gamebase ST to pick them up instantly, you can change the paths later if you wish from within Gamebase!

Thanks to a donation from Rob Perry (cheers mate!) there is now a new domain name for Gamebase ST which is much easier to remember, it is:

http://www.gamebasest.com
Last edited by Paul Thompson on Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pang

Cannot Find Extras

Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:07 pm

I cannot find the extras on Overnet.
Are there any extras of the Spectrum Database available online?
When is a new version coming out of the databases ?

If you need any help i would be glad to.

Regards
Jason
paulo

Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:50 am

Thanks Paul & Rob
Paul Thompson
Keen Member
Keen Member

Sun Mar 28, 2004 11:38 pm

Hi Pang

Gamebase ZX is on hold until Gamebase ST reaches 500 games (the same as GBZX). The ST version has already passed the 100 games mark and progressing faster the GBZX ever did. This is due to someone joining the team to add games to the database (amongst the other things).

If you wish to help then please drop me a line! I would be very happy to recruit members for either project.
pang

Help

Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:06 am

If you need my help i would gladly but only in spectrum database since, i downloaded the whole worldofspectrum ftp so i can help, just tell me what to do and i do it.

Regards
Jason
pang

Help

Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:14 am

If you need my help i would gladly but only in spectrum database since, i downloaded the whole worldofspectrum ftp so i can help, just tell me what to do and i do it.

Regards
Jason
Paul Thompson
Keen Member
Keen Member

Mon Mar 29, 2004 5:59 pm

Hi Pang

I have sent you an email about your kind offer!

Return to “Atari ST - GameBaseST”