Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

New Version

Discuss the ZX Spectrum database that uses the GameBase Frontend.

Moderators: Jimbo, Paul Thompson, hillelr

hillelr
Keen Member
Keen Member

New Version

Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:35 am

i am writing again as a new topic because some may not have
noticed it.
there is a new version to download
at http://www.sinclair-heaven.net/ gamebase zx section
there are somethings that are not finished yet.
we want to put some credits there to all who contributed to the database
mostly sites that the information was taken from plus the e-mail is not correct so you can't contact me with that e-mail .
my e-mail is hillelr@gmail.com
but the database is ok if you want to download it it has 7500 entries and 5000 of them are filled with (year,publisher,genre) and some are with extras and pokes.
bye
hardmanm
Cool Member
Cool Member

Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:55 pm

Please could you release a version of gamebasezx which includes all games and extras just like GB64 does via Edonkey.
arthur_gill@hotmaIl.com
Cool Member
Cool Member

:)

Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:52 am

normally I would have thought this is a bit of a lame question.
however, having lost my HD recently and now rebuilding my GB colelctions, and finding that not only was the zxheaven (?) website recently down (back up again tho) and therefore I could not access the zx gamebase torrent files... but having now downloaded the torrent files, it seems no one is sharing them anymore..
perhaps now that your gamebase collection is as sizeable and has as much 'edded value' content as it does that a full edonkey release is not as silly a suggestion as I would have thought.

hardmanm wrote:Please could you release a version of gamebasezx which includes all games and extras just like GB64 does via Edonkey.

Return to “Sinclair ZX Spectrum - GameBaseZX”