Welcome to the Gamebase 64 forums.                 An attempt to document ALL Commodore 64 gameware before it's too late!

Welcome to the Gamebase ZX forum!

Discuss the ZX Spectrum database that uses the GameBase Frontend.

Moderators: Jimbo, Paul Thompson, hillelr

Paul Thompson
Keen Member
Keen Member

Welcome to the Gamebase ZX forum!

Tue Feb 24, 2004 5:38 pm

Welcome to the forum of Gamebase ZX!

Gamebase ZX is database for Spectrum games using the Gamebase front-end! The single goal of The Gamebase ZX Project is to be the ultimate offline database of Spectrum games ever compiled. The ZX Spectrum has in excess of 10,000 software titles, most of them games. As you can appreciate the gathering and compiling of such a number is a huge task and is likely to take some time. I therefore ask everyone to bare with me while I reach that goal.

The homepage for Gamebase ZX is located at http://www.worldofspectrum.org/GamebaseZX/ from there you can download the latest version! I will be using this forum to keep everyone informed of Gamebase ZX's progress! If you have any questions, opinions, bug-reports, suggestions, etc then please do not hesitate to post them here!

If f you have some knowledge about the Spectrum and want to join the project in some capacity then please let me know, you can contact me through this forum or by email.

Return to “Sinclair ZX Spectrum - GameBaseZX”